During the whole course
you will learn what you need to become a fluent Thai language speaker.
You will also learn how to read and write in Thai.
There are 5 educational learning levels of each type of course,
each level - 120 hours each.
The Curriculum will be set adequately to the level of your knowledge.
Your level will be evaluated by your teacher.
YOU WILL LEARN…
* our courses will give you an excellent opportunity to learn
to speak the Thai language
in an impressively fast way.
* during your course, quickly and comprehensibly, you will learn about
the structure of the language.
* you will know how to construct and use the positive, negative and question forms.
* the teachers will be introducing and discussing the most important grammar areas of the Thai language.
* your vocabulary will be gradually and constantly growing and you will be studying many useful and specific expressions.
* you will be taught how to greet others, how to introduce yourself, how to express your thoughts, how to ask and answer questions in Thai cultural polite ways.
* relevant and every day topics will be our reference points for
conversations during the course.
* vocabulary related to the time, calendar, food, house, family and vocabulary from other fields of interest, will be our aim in the first courses.
* you will learn how to use Thai grammar forms.
* there will be lessons introducing you to the words which will help you to describe others and to describe the world surrounding you – adjectives, verbs, adverbs,
nouns and pronouns.
* you will learn the structure order of Thai.
Every next course will be the continuation of, and the addition to the one before.
After each one of them you will know more about the language and the culture of our Land.
At the end of the course you will be a fluent Thai language speaking person
able to write and in consequence to read easy Thai texts.
What materials do we use?
"Alpha" has prepared its own study programs, books and materials,
which have been officially recognized by
the Thai Ministry of Education.