Frequently Asked Questions about ED / Student Visa in Thailand
Who can stay in Thailand with Education Visa?
Your age or country of origin is not important if you want to learn another language.
You can register for one of the language courses at our school accepted by the Thai Ministry of Education.
- 200 lessons of Thai language or
- 200 lessons of English language.
Pay the tuition fee and you will become eligible for the Education Visa.
Study Time with Education Visa
The Thai Ministry of Education requirements for issuing Education Visa documents are:
- 200 Thai language lessons / 50 min each / 6 months Ed Visa
- 200 other language lessons / 50 min each / 6 months Ed Visa
In order to remain eligible for an Education Visa you cannot miss more than 10 lessons in a given year.
Lessons and Cancellation
You can cancel your lesson by calling us or sending us a message. We ask you to do it the day before, until 7 pm.
That will help us to organize the day. Not cancelled lessons will be seen as attended ones.
What is the best way to apply for Education Visa?
- If you are in Thailand and you are on any other Visa, you can apply for your Education Visa at our school
- If you are not in Thailand and you have no Visa contact us and we will talk about the details
- In both cases you can call us on +66 (0) 908 650 050 or e-mail us at email@example.com
- We will make your stay in Thailand pleasant and comfortable
Where / How / When to apply for Education Visa?
- You can apply for your Education Visa at our school
- Thai Ministry of Education and Alpha Language School need around 4 weeks to process all the necessary documents
- Please apply for your Education Visa at least 4 to 5 weeks before your current Visa expires
- We will need your passport, 24 photos (3cm x 4cm) and tuition fee
How does the procedure for the Education Visa look like?
We send a request to the Thai Ministry of Education for a Letter of Acceptance, stating that the Thai Ministry of Education will allow you to take a 6 month course at our school – that takes about 3 to 4 weeks.
With the Letter and other necessary documents you will need to leave Thailand / Visa Run / and visit one of the Thai Embassies or Consulates outside Thailand.
You have a choice of going to Malaysia / Visa Run / or any other Thai Embassy anywhere in the world.
After your return to Thailand with the Education Visa in your passport we will expect you at our school. We will prepare all the documents for a second letter from the Ministry of Education certifying your enrollment.
The letter will allow you to make 1 extension of your Education Visa at the Phuket Immigration Office – for the duration of the course without the necessity to leave Thailand.
If you wish to continue studying your chosen language for another 6 months, we will make it possible after paying for a new 6 month course and after obtaining from the Ministry of Education and Alpha Language School the new Education Visa documents.
There will be no need to leave Thailand for the duration of your whole course – 12 months. You will extend your visa at the Phuket Immigration Office.
Your Education Visa with Alpha Language School
- You will not have to leave Thailand during the validity of your Education Visa
- Education Visa needs to be extended following the rules of the Immigration Law
- Alpha Language School will keep you informed about all the important changes and the news
Visa Run Services with Alpha Language School
You will need to use Visa Run Services when your visa expires
- Our VISA RUN SERVICES are convenient and comfortable
- ALPHA LANGUAGE SCHOOL offers the very best Visa Run Services for our students for 4.500 Baht per person
Private and Individual lessons with Alpha Language School
Private lessons at Alpha Language School are the best way to reach your goal and to be proud of yourself.
We offer flexibility and professionalism. We will set the most suitable schedule and curriculum for you.
Eco and Cultural Trips
ALPHA LANGUAGE SCHOOL would like to offer you:
- Eco and Cultural Trips and Excursions
- Unforgettable, Unique trips with our very close friends
- We have all the details at school